- 1kg Beef mince
- 750ml Napolitana sauce mixture
- 500g Spaghetti
- Worcestershire sauce
- Soy sauce with garlic
Yes, I use a sauce mixture for this dish. I don't see any reason to deny it or claim otherwise, and the additions I make to this dish mean it's not a straight copy of whatever's printed on the label.
- Begin by putting the spaghetti in a large pot of salted water, to bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, break-up the mince and fry in a pan until brown.
- Add Napolitana and mix-in.
- Add a liberal dash of Worcestershire (half a cup at most) and mix-in. Add a smaller dash of Soy and Garlic and mix-in (too much Soy will make the mix too hot).
- Simmer if necessary while spaghetti comes to boil. Drain and rinse spaghetti before serving.